⚡Electrified roads to charge EVs...
Rivian and Amazon break exclusivity, Toyotas’s manual for EVs, Electreon’s electric road, and Susquehanna University’s EV chargers check it out in five minutes or less!
Scroll and subscribe.
"You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training."
-Tom Hopkins, sales leader
$50 and a Beanie
We are giving away a $50 gift card, plus an EV beanie to keep your head warm. To enter, you just need to:
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Follow us on Instagram
It’s simple. We’ll announce the winner on our Instagram on 11/30.
*Giveaway only applies to subscribers located in the continental US.
Top 10 News Stories Powered by EV.Careers
- Rivian has ended its exclusivity agreement with Amazon, allowing other companies to purchase its commercial electric vans.
- Toyota's prototype manual gearbox for an electric vehicle featuring an H-pattern gear shifter and a clutch pedal, aims to bring back engagement to the EV driving experience and has been tested on a Lexus UX300e, showcasing convincing impressions of a manual gearbox working with an internal combustion engine.
- Dynamic charging technology through Electreon enables electric vehicles to charge on the go via electrified roads, and is set to undergo its first public deployment in the United States.
- Rivian raised its full-year production forecast by 2,000 vehicles to 54,000 units, attributing it to strong demand for its electric trucks and SUVs.
- Hero MotoCorp, India's leading motorcycle manufacturer, will launch its electric vehicles, starting with the VIDA V1 electric scooter, in the UK and other European markets, beginning with Spain and France.
- While China's economic recovery has been mixed, the country is experiencing significant growth in the electric vehicle and sustainability sectors.
- Ending tax exemptions for electric vehicles starting next year, Switzerland will subject EV buyers to the same registration tax as fossil-fuel vehicles to maintain tax revenue for highways and public transport.
- Scania and sennder Technologies have formed a joint venture called JUNA, aiming to drive the adoption of electric trucks through a pay-per-use model that reduces upfront costs and offers guaranteed loads via sennder's digital platform, facilitating the transition to sustainable logistics in line with ACEA/PIC's goal for all new commercial vehicles to be fossil-free by 2040.
- Mack Electric Vehicles offers comprehensive solutions, including ElectriFi Subscription, ElectriFi Infrastructure, and ElectriFi Lease, enabling a smooth transition to electric trucking with options like pay-as-you-go, charging infrastructure management, telematics support, and route analysis for a seamless eMobility integration.
- Susquehanna University has installed four publicly accessible electric vehicle chargers, produced by SWTCH Energy, in a parking lot on campus, addressing the growing need for EV drivers and contributing to a more sustainable future.
I joked with the neighbors the other day about multiple Amazon vans being in the cul-de-sac at the same time. I think both trucks ended up delivering stuff to my house.
This week, Rivian and Amazon broke from their exclusivity, which is great news for other delivery services. Now the local hardware store can look at Rivian vans or the local flower shop. The milkman? I think that’s still a thing.
I’ve seen several Rivian Amazon vans around, but none in my neighborhood, yet. I look forward to multiple being in the cul-de-sac in the future. Maybe they won’t just be Amazon vans this time.
See our job openings and learn about our $599 referral program below! Featured jobs include: