💰Exclusive EV Offer for Costco Members:
Latest news on EVs with topics on the Acura ZDX pricing, Porsche Macan unveiling this week, a new electric Cadillac, the all-electric Wagoneer S, and so much more EV news.
“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain… and most do.”
We took the Lightning up skiing to Breckenridge last weekend. We have a hidden, but apparently not so hidden, parking spot that has some charging. Unfortunately, all 8 chargers were taken. Dang!
It was all good though. We still had plenty of range to make it to the mountain cabin and were able to ride some decent snow with minimal lines. No complaints here.
Once we got to the cabin, we plugged into our NEMA 14-50 plug and woke up with a full charge. Life is good. Get a level 2 charger at your home. Gas stations are lame.
Top EV News Stories Powered by EV.Careers
- Acura announces pricing for 2024 ZDX starting at $64,500.
- The all-electric Porsche Macan debuts on January 25th in Singapore.
- Cadillac expands EV lineup with VISTIQ, a luxury three-row SUV.
- Jeep introduces the all-electric premium Wagoneer S in 2024.
- FirstEnergy's Potomac Edison proposes an Electric School Bus Pilot Program in Maryland.
- Brazil's LECAR to launch an electric car, emphasizing sustainability and global recognition.
- Costco members get a $1,000 incentive on Cadillacs LYRIQ.
- Swiss Post delivers in Geneva using over 660 electric vehicles.
- VinFast delivered 13,513 EVs in Q4 2023, totaling 42,291 globally.
- The Biden-Harris Administration awards $150 million to enhance EV charging.
- BYD enters Indonesia's EV market with three models.