🔋Biden’s Big Boost for...
We hope everyone had a warm holiday weekend! Scroll on through for the latest on the Nissan Ariya Nismo, Hyundai cash bonuses, BMW Q4 news, BYD, $623 million for charging, and so much more!
Stay up to date on the latest EV news in 5 minutes or less.
Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.
-George Washington Carver
We spent a whole week with a Rivian R1S last week. It is a fantastic vehicle and it handled wintery conditions just fine. It was cold and we had a little snow. The R1S did not skip a beat. My 5-year-old son even had me put it in snow mode. If you have not driven one, go track down a Rivian location and drive one. You will not be disappointed. It’s just a comfortable SUV with a frunk and can demolish most vehicles from 0-60 mph. No big deal.
On a side note, I waved to every other Rivian I saw on the road. I did not get any waves back. That must not be a thing, but I’m gonna make it a thing.
Top 10ish EV News Stories Powered by EV.Careers
- BMW achieves a new annual record with 45,417 BEVs sold representing 12.5% of total sales for 2023.
- Biden administration grants $623 million for nationwide EV charging network.
- Hyundai offers up to $7,500 cash bonuses to compete with domestic autos.
- A Record 1.2 million vehicle buyers chose EVs, accounting for 7.6% of the market in the US.
- The 2024 Nissan Ariya NISMO features aerodynamic enhancements.
- Hyundai unveils IONIQ 5 N NPX1 concept with N Performance Parts.
- BYD in talks with Sigma Lithium over a potential supply agreement.
- Scout Motors secures wetlands permit for new production center.
- BMW showcases digital experience at 2024 CES.
- Mesa secures $11.8 million federal grant for EV charging stations.
- Kia partners with Uber to develop and deploy PBVs for ride-hailing.
- BYD plans to showcase ADAS and expand into Indonesia.
- $30 million in grants for Bay Area electric vehicle charging stations.