🔋Dannar’s Electric Work Vehicles Powered by
I enjoyed the beautiful Fall colors and the mountain breeze on my ebike last weekend. It was a refreshing escape from the routine.
We hope you find the EV news interesting and useful and appreciate your support.
“People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.”
-George Bernard Shaw, playwright
- Volvo Car USA achieved record-breaking September sales of 10,946 cars, marking a 65% increase from the previous year, with a five-month growth streak, and reported a 27.6% sales rise for the first nine months of 2023, while Recharge models saw a 161% increase.
- The U.S. Department of the Treasury and the IRS have released guidance for consumers to lower costs and car dealers to grow their businesses by offering Inflation Reduction Act credits at the point of sale for new and previously owned clean vehicles, with the ability to transfer these credits to car dealers starting January 1, 2024, simplifying the process and expanding consumer choices while ensuring fraud prevention and providing clarity on tax treatment.
- Adopting the North American Charging Standard ports for its electric vehicles in the United States and Canada, Hyundai Motor North America will equip new Hyundai EVs exclusively with NACS ports in the U.S. from Q4 2024, followed by Canada in H1 2025, granting Hyundai EVs access to over 12,000 Tesla Superchargers and doubling the DC fast charging network for Hyundai EVs.
- Receiving nearly $11 million in government funding through the Advanced Propulsion Centre UK, Aston Martin's high-performance electrification strategy advances its modular battery electric vehicle platform development, facilitating a path to net-zero emissions and supporting the shift from internal combustion engines to BEV technology as part of the company's broader sustainability plan, with a focus on an 800V traction battery pack and twin front electric drive unit for a modular BEV platform.
- Starting from Q4 2024, Kia plans to integrate the North American Charging Standard port into new electric vehicles sold in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, granting access to 12,000 Tesla Superchargers, and Kia intends to provide CCS-to-NACS adapters for nearly all Kia EVs starting in Q1 2025.
- The Schaeffler family has made a bid to acquire Vitesco Technologies, offering approximately $96 per share in a move to boost their presence in the electric vehicle sector, with the family already owning a significant stake in Vitesco and Continental, aiming to simplify the company's shareholder structure and compete with rising Chinese carmakers in the EV market.
- At the Association of the U.S. Army Annual Meeting and Exposition, AM General will present its mission-ready and future-oriented capabilities, including a HUMVEE Charge Hybrid Electric Vehicle concept.
- Dannar is using BMW i3 EV batteries to power its unique electric work vehicles designed to replace diesel generators and other off-road equipment. These innovative vehicles are part of a Department of Defense initiative to showcase extended duration energy storage technologies, with the goal of enhancing energy resilience and reducing reliance on traditional power sources for military applications.
- Alpha Motor Corporation introduces NIGHTWOLF, a unique electric truck edition derived from the company's planned mass-produced WOLF truck, aiming to enhance customization, meet the diverse demands of truck buyers, and align with the preferences of the growing EV market, offering robust off-road capabilities and solar-powered features while emphasizing user-friendly customization.
- Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund and Saudi Electricity Company have jointly launched an electric vehicle infrastructure company with plans to install 5,000 fast chargers across the kingdom by 2030.
See our job openings and learn about our $599 referral program below! Featured jobs include: