⚡Electrify America’s Cutting-Edge...
Happy Valentine’s Day Eve! Be sure to scroll and subscribe for your EV news and more. Today’s topics include:
- Electrify America Facility in SF
- Abarth 600e
- IONNA operations in N. America
- New electric Chrysler
All these EV stories and so much more.
“I try not to worry about things I can't do anything about.”
— Christopher Walken
Top EV News Stories Powered by EV.Careers
- Electrify America unveils an indoor flagship EV charging station in San Francisco. The store offers a variety of EV chargers, solutions for apartment dwellers, and initiatives to electrify medium and heavy-duty vehicles.
- Abarth unveils its most powerful Abarth ever, the New Abarth 600e.
- Chrysler shares final teaser for new electrified concept car, with the reveal set for February 13.
- IONNA launches a high-powered EV charging network across North America.
- Panasonic partners with NOVONIX for sustainable graphite supply.
- France suspends EV lease subsidy due to overwhelming demand.
- BMW and Kia showcase EVs in Super Bowl 58.
- Tesla temporarily slashes Model Y prices by $1,000 for February.
- Electric vehicle sales surged globally, rising to 7.2% of the overall auto market growth.
- California proposes electric bike licenses for riders under 12.
- Duke Energy launches EV charger rental program in North Carolina with various options, including Charger Prep Credit and Home Charging Plan, reflecting the company's commitment to a customer-focused approach and its goal of net-zero carbon emissions by 2050.
- Massachusetts earmarks $50 million for EV charging projects statewide.
- XCharge North America plans to construct a Battery Storage EV Charging Superhub at Watters Creek Village near Dallas, featuring over 20 ultra-fast chargers and a 3 megawatt-hour storage capacity, aligning with the community's sustainability goals and positioning Watters Creek as a leader in green transportation initiatives.
- Stellantis adopts SAE J3400 connector for select BEV models in North America.