👑How Tesla Model Y dethroned Toyota RAV4…
Happy February. Don’t forget to scroll and subscribe! Thursday’s edition brings you the newest on the Jeep Wagoneer S, Ford NACS access, Fiat 500e in a music video, Tesla’s Model Y tops the global sales charts and a ton more.
“What brought me into the TV business is what keeps me here and happy. You can learn something new every day if you have a really positive attitude.”
— Katie Couric
Poll Results brought to you by EV Charging Summit & Expo
Join the EV Charging Summit & Expo, the exclusive event for EV charging solutions and networking, on March 20-22, 2024, in Las Vegas. Click here to get your pass now.
Earlier this week, we asked what your favorite part of an EV was. 32% said it was “No more gas stations.” Close behind was “They are Quiet” and “Environmentally Friendly”.
Personally, I like all of these things, but I agree about no more gas stations, and then it would have to be the speed. The torque is irresistible.
Top EV News Stories Powered by EV.Careers
- Tesla Model Y became the world's best-selling car with 1.2 million sold in 2023 compared to Toyota RAV4 which sold 1.07 million.
- In a post on Instagram, the CEO of Ford announced that eligible owners of the Mach-E and Lightning will be getting a NACS adaptor and access to Tesla Superchargers “soon”.
- VinFast joins NADA Show 2024, advancing US market expansion.
- The all-electric Jeep Wagoneer S.
- FIAT teases the launch of an all-electric Fiat 500e music video.
- GM shifts strategy to include plug-in hybrids in North America.
- Huawei releases Top 10 Trends of Smart Charging Network 2024 with the top trend being High-Quality Development.
- Brite Payments partners with Northe for streamlined EV charging payments.
- CATL expects a net profit increase of up to 48% for 2023.
- The global electric vehicle motor market is projected to grow significantly to $14.49 billion from 2022 to 2027.
- National Car Charging secures a multi-year contract for non-networked DC fast charging infrastructure.