Hyundai IONIQ 5 N 🔥
Last weekend, as the temperatures soared, we decided to escape to the mountains to find some relief from the heat. During our getaway, I managed to construct an exciting new jump for the ebike, and you can witness my airborne moment on our Instagram page (link above). Additionally, our one-year-old delighted us by sprouting more teeth, adding to the joy of our weekend.
I hope you had a pleasant weekend as well. Now, let's move on to the latest news.
"The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them."
Top 10ish News Stories
- At the Goodwood Festival of Speed, the debut of Hyundai Motor Company's IONIQ 5 N took place, marking the first high-performance, all-electric model from the N brand.
- Ford is lowering the MSRP of the F-150 Lightning electric truck by taking advantage of increased plant capacity, improving battery raw material costs, and scaling production, allowing for greater availability and shorter wait times for customers.
- The Rimac Nevera, the fastest accelerating production car and the fastest electric production car set a record as the fastest overall production car at the Goodwood Festival of Speed Hillclimb with a time of 49.32 seconds.
- The McMurtry Spéirling, which set a record at last year's Goodwood Festival of Speed with a 39.08-second run up the course, returned for the 2023 event and showcased its incredible speed and performance even in rainy conditions, and the company has introduced a street-legal customer car called the Speirling Pure with a confirmed 1,000 hp, weighing less than 2,200 pounds and costing $1.04 million.
- The first rally-inspired electric SUV from Ford was unveiled as the Mustang Mach E Rally at the Goodwood FOS. Driven by Ott Tänak, this electrifying vehicle will be open for orders in the United States in the Fall.
- The first Tesla Cybertruck has been built in Giga, TX.
- Dutch startup Rocksys has developed a robotic arm that can transform any EV charger into an autonomous charging system.
- SK Signet has signed a deal with Francis Energy to supply 1,000 electric vehicle chargers as part of Ohio state's plan to build 27 fast charging stations along its interstate corridors.
- Ohio is set to receive over $18 million in National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) Program funds to install DC fast charging stations along major interstate corridors.
- In Germany, actual passengers are being transported using Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles' ID.Buzz electric vans, as the company expands its autonomous driving technology.
- PowerFlex Systems Inc. has successfully installed 415 electric-vehicle charging ports for DHL Express in the US as part of DHL's efforts to electrify its delivery van fleet and achieve its goal of eliminating net emissions from logistics operations by 2050.
We asked if we should add a Tesla Model Y to the collection and 85% said Yes. That’s overwhelming. Now we just need them to bring back the White color for the free option. @ Tesla, make it happen.
See our job openings and learn about our $599 referral program below! Featured jobs include: