🏃The new Porsche Taycan:
The new Mercedes eSprinter hits the road, the Kia EV9 was named Women’s Worldwide Car of the Year, the UK sells one million electric cars, and the Taycan impresses with a range of up to 364 miles. All that and more news from the EV world in 5 minutes or less.
Don’t forget to scroll and subscribe.
“If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.”
— Ferdinand Porsche
Top EV News Stories Powered by EV.Careers
- Mercedes-Benz introduces the efficient and versatile eSprinter for commercial use.
- The 2024 Kia EV9 wins Women's Worldwide Car of the Year SUV.
- The UK celebrates one million electric cars sold.
- The new Taycan achieves an impressive real-world range of 364 miles.
- Geely welcomes Volvo's focus on transformation and potential Polestar adjustment.
- Hyundai to supply Iveco with an all-electric LCV from the Global eLCV platform.
- Aptera completes $33M Accelerator Program for solar EV production funding.
- Bluedot partners with RideShare Carz, simplifying EV charging for rideshare drivers by allowing renters to locate, charge, and pay for charging all through Bluedot automatically.
- Meet the Rivian R2 on March 7th
- Brookhaven was named the 2023 City of the Year for electric vehicle adoption for having the most EVs per capita in GA and having 19 free chargers throughout the city.
New Model 3 & Taycan